About Me

Monday, January 4, 2010

WOW!

ok so finally my little bro's laptop is connecting to the net...
as some of my friends reading this may know, my keyboard on my desktop computer has been a little screwy lately...
i hate it.
anyway. i just posted this dumb depressing song about my ex girlfriend. i made the beat for it and wrote it about 2 weeks ago i guess???
my concept of time is kinda messd up.... well... NOT really :P
i was listening to Andre 3000's "the love below" album (Which is totally friggin' amazing) and i decided to remix the beat to one of his hits called "roses"
i also re-wrote the hook but kept the same kind of melody.

i honestly need to start blogging more.

theres so many things people tell me to do, like get a life, get a record deal, get up get out and do something bla bla bla.... but i do things everyday!

i am a friggin' innovator for petes sake! YOU try walking in my shoes and looking with my eyes and hearing with my ears and thinking with my brain for a day... i GUARANTEE you... its NOT as fun as it looks....

im NOT special. i just have a way with words.

No comments:

Post a Comment