About Me

Sunday, January 10, 2010

future

life can change in the blink of an eye.
wtf am i supposed to do?...
i dunno how many times i've blinked till now but nothing has changed.
my mom always tells me "omg justin! something has to happen with this music thing"
and i snap back with "MY NAME IS JUSTINO"

i've been told that ottawa is NOT the right city to market my music in, because people will just be like okay whatever he's from ottawa big deal so is massari and tom green big woop.

i've been told that i needto go to montreal and toronto to market my music and walk up to a dj give him a 20 and tell him "play my song".... but realistically i think a dj would just laugh in my face if i gave him a 20...

i've never really been the clubbing type... except for that one time at my ex-girlfriends grad thing at camp fortune... i was soooooooooooo drunk.... i remember running around and trying to get away from her haha, she was always following me around for some strange reason... :P

i need to get organized. im gonna go clean my room.
frig.
its gonna take me forEVER.

i hate missing somebody that you know isn't missing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment